Wednesday, July 6, 2011

CAS Birthday

I based today's card on this Clean & Simple Stamping Sketch.
I decided to simplify the sketch even further.  I skipped the stitching and the flowers/embellishments.  The DSP I used ended up being busy enough without other distractions.  I'm not sure if I should enter it for the challenge.  I might have simplified it too much.  The card was literally a 5-minute card.  I stamped the sentiment directly on the DSP.  I just felt like that's all that's needed.  I was playing with possibly using a punch or two.  But in the end, I decided simpler is better.  So I got brave and put my rubber to the pattern paper.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): On Your Birthday
Ink: Bravo Burgundy
Papers:  Bravo Burgundy, Marina Mist, Paisley Petals DSP
Accessories: NONE!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...