Friday, July 22, 2011

In-Color Butterflies

How sweet is this?  I was very proud of myself.  This is NOT a card.  Wanna guess what it is???  It's an SU! background stamp woodblock covered with Mocha Morning DSP!  This was inspired by Renee.  I wanted to showcase the 5 new in-colors at my Open House.  When I saw Renee's awesome creation, I wanted to do something similar.  When I was done making the butterflies, I needed to find a DSP that had a neutral color background to show off the new colors.  Mocha Morning is the perfect solution!  I think you will have to read about how much I love this DSP pack for the whole next year!  I just absolutely love the papers in there.  Lastly, I also wanted to show off couple of the new in-color ribbons that I got.  So there.  Everything went on the block and turned out so cute!


My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): None
Ink: None
Papers:  Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Mocha Morning DSP
Accessories: Beautiful Wings embosslit, Basic Rhinestones, 3/8" Ruffled Ribbons in Wisteria Wonder and Calypso Coral

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...