Monday, July 25, 2011

Popsicle

Happy Monday!  Well, it finally hit over 80 degrees here in Seattle.  I know the rest of the country is practically melting away, and I should be thankful that summer had NOT arrived yet until this weekend. Anyways, seems fitting that I should have a popsicle card for this occasion.  I've seen many bloggers make these super easy popsicles.  I haven't the slightest clue whose I saw last that prompted me to do this.  Take a piece of rectangular cardstock, round off the corders, then chomp off one corner with the scallop circle punch.  For the stick, I just used Word Window punch.  Later I realized I could have probably stamped it with my woodgrain background stamp to make it look even more realistic.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Happy Greetings
Ink: Early Espresso
Papers:  So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Just Add Cake DSP
Accessories: Corner Rounder, Scallop Circle punch, Early Espresso 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...