Monday, March 31, 2014

Happy Spring Day at last!

Yay, sunshine make appearance today in my corner of the world.  Today is the last day of Sale-a-Bration.  I'm putting in one last order today.  Let me know if you want in ASAP!  Today's card is inspired by.... somebody in cyberspace.  I'm so sorry to the original creator.  I can't remember where I go this from.  Let me know if you do.  Anyways, I love this sentiment from the Yipee Skipee set.  I used the embossing folder that's FREE with qualifying order during Sale-a-Bration.  The "long banner" is made by using the Banner punch, also FREE with qualifying order during Sale-a-Bration.  You like?

ETA: Found my inspiration.  This card was inspired by Angie.
My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Yipee Skipee
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana Stampin' Write Marker
Papers: Tangerine Tango, Baked Brown Sugar, So Saffron, Coastal Cabana, Retro Fresh DSP
Accessories: Chalk Talk framelits, Banner (SAB2014), Decorative Dots embossing folder, Calypso Coral Baker's Twine

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...