Friday, March 14, 2014

Soccer Birthday

I needed a quick card for my daughter's classmate's birthday party.  It was soccer themed.  I remembered seeing someone made a soccer ball card, so that was my inspiration.  Here's what I learned about making that ball.  Cut a large circle to the desired size of your ball in green.  I used a circle framelit.  Then I used the Hexagon punch to punch out shapes in white and black.  I started in the center with a piece of black, leaving just a slight bit for seam, and put the white pieces around.  Topped off with a set of black.  Use the same size circle framelit and cut the whole ball again.  Now you have your soccer ball.  I cut the number for age using Typeset Bigz Dies.  Sentiment was with Remember Your Birthday set.  Field mimic'd by using Square Lattice embossing folder.

Fun card for a kid, don't you think?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...