Friday, March 7, 2014

Chalk Talk for You

I CASE'd today's card from my cyber friend, Dawn.  I don't know what it is about this card, but it's sure a popular one at Card Buffet.  All my pre-cut kits were all gone at the end of the event.  I call that a success!  I used both the Chalk Talk stamp set and the coordinating framelits.  Did you know that when you get these as a bundle together, you save 15%?!  Add on a pack of paper and an inkpad, you've got yourself a $50 order, which earns you a SAB freebie!  I chose the free Sweet Sorbet DSP for this card. How perfect is that?  It's seriously easy to earn your free stuff.  Don't wait!  The Sale-a-Bration promotion ends at the end of March!

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Chalk Talk
Ink: Early Espresso, Strawberry Slush
Papers: Pool Party, Early Espresso, Early Espresso Core'dination, Sweet Sorbet DSP (SAB2014)
Accessories: Chalk Talk framelit, 1/8" Early Espresso grosgrain Ribbon, Extra Large punch, Woodgrain embossing folder

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...