Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Thank You File

Once again, I needed to send a check to pay off my debt to someone.  I wanted to make something different, because this is for a fairly artsy person.  I decided to try my hands on the file folder cards that have been popular.

I put a bookmark inside the file folder.  This is cut with the Chalk Talk framelit.
 Here is a quick pictorial to show you how I made the file folder look using our awesome Envelope Maker.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Another Thank You photopolymer set
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar
Papers: Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, Sweet Sorbet DSP (SAB2014)
Accessories: Chalk Talk framelit, Baked Brown Sugar Ruffle Stretched Trim, Envelope Maker

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...