Thursday, April 3, 2014

Floral Frame

Today's card was inspired by Amy.  I had been wanting to test out layering using flowers from different stamp sets and thought this was the perfect card to try it with.  I used Mixed Bunch, Flower Shop and Petite Petals.  Look at how wonderful they stack on top of each other.  I hear what you're saying... but I don't NEED another flower set.  I know, I know.  I didn't want to keep buying these floral sets, either.  But I caved, and I love them!  Oh, the reason why my sentiment looks like it barely got any ink at all?  I was trying to be careful and not get any lines from the edges of the rubber.  I guess it wasn't a very good job.  But I was not about to redo the entire card.  So there.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Peachy Keen, Mixed Bunch, Flower Shop, Petite Petals
Ink: Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit
Papers: Pool Party, Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, Sweet Sorbet DSP (SAB2014)
Accessories: Peachy Keen framelits, Blossom punch, Pansy punch, Petite Petals punch, Basic Pearls, Crumb Cake Taffeta ribbon


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...