Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Sweaters #3

Brrr!  Seriously!  A week ago our temperature hit 90!  Now we're in the 60s and 70s.  Fall is definitely fast approaching.  Today's card is CASE'd from Lee.  For the Burlap ribbon, I originally had it like Lee did, with the flag end.  But I decided that was too stiff for me.  So I cut it in half lengthwise and used a stapler to keep them in place.  Somehow a rhinestone, or even a pearl just doesn't seem right, you know?  And how do you like that "thanks" stamp?  Know where it's from?  It's not in either Annual Catalog nor Holiday Catalog.  It's a photopolymer set, called "Another Thank You" (Item#133454, $13.95).  I really like having lots of choices for Thank You stamps.  I love it that we have an entire set of them through photopolymer set.  So perfect with these see-through stamps that you know exactly where you're putting your sentiment.  The splatter is from Gorgeous Grounge (what?  that's making an appearance again?  I told you that last week, didn't I? Hee-hee).  Lastly, can you see I stamped the maple leaf on the Chocolate Chip cardstock also?

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Magnificent Maple, Another Thank You, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink: Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip
Papers: Chocolate Chip, Sweater Weather DSP
Accessories:  Deco Labels framelits, Burlap ribbon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...