Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Best Grunge

My goodness, can I stop using Gorgeous Grunge???  The answer is NO!  LOL.  This card was inspired by.... I can't remember.  I'm so sorry.  The original card had actually wet embossed the gold splatter.  Since I'm on the lazy side, I decided to stamp the gold ink first, to see how it looks.  And I thought it looks pretty good!

As for the sentiment, I first stamped directly onto the white cardstock.  Then, I stamped again on scrap cardstock, using Bermuda Bay ink and hand cut "You're the Best" part and glued it down.  The sentiment is from Hello Lovely.

Thanks for coming by today!  I'll see you tomorrow.  I promise, it's not a Gorgeous Grunge card.  I also promise, I will definitely have more cards using Gorgeous Grunge. Ha!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...