Friday, September 13, 2013

Grateful for You

Look at this pretty card that came in the mail for me awhile ago.  It's from my good friend and fellow demo, Charlotte Coombs.  I loved this so much that I CASE'd it as one of my offerings for the card buffet.  I just love the black and pink with green to tone it down a little.  Perfect balance in each way.
My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Chalk Talk
Ink: Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding
Papers: Basic Black, Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Modern Medley DSP, Silver Glimmer paper
Accessories:  Strawberry Slush Ruffle Stretch Trim ribbon, Chalk Talk framelits, Basic Rhinestones, Extra Large Oval punch
Did you see the Clearance Rack was updated yesterday?  If you followed me on my Facebook fan page or on my mailing list, you should have received a message about running to the CR.  If you are not on either, and want to receive SU information as soon as possible, then please LIKE my fan page, or message me to be added to my mailing list!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...