Friday, September 6, 2013

Gorgeous Grunge

Happy end of summer!  Phew!  That was one super busy summer.  Today my daughter started kindergarten.  We've been waiting for this day for a long time now.  No tears were shed.  And I finally got to have a couple of hours to myself this morning with both kids in school.

This project was one from Convention in July.  I brought the projects back and made them at home.  I don't stamp well while conversing and being distracted. :)  This card features the stamp set, Gorgeous Grunge.  I just love how all these splatters make the card look so effortless, and it WAS!  You can't mess up with this awesome stamp set.

I've got so much more to share about everything. LOL.  Please check back next week.  I will be back to blogging much more regularly.  Thanks for hanging with me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...