Monday, May 6, 2013

Hello Postage

This card is inspired from something I saw in the new catalog that you'll be receiving very soon.  (Contact me if you wish to get a copy and do not have an established relationship with another demonstrator.)  I just love this stamp set, and am so happy that it appeared in the new catalog again.  The Hello sentiment is from the set, My Friend, which is also coming back.  Phew!  What is retiring is the Bravo Burgundy cardstock and ink that I used here.  Along with the Dotted Scallop ribbon.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Postage Due, My Friend
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Pumpkin Pie
Papers: Bravo Burgundy, Marina Mist
Accessories: Marina Mist Dotted Scallop ribbon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...