Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Baby Tees

Look, another baby card.  And woo-hoo!  I have a non-retiring stamp.  Well, wheel, really.  This is the Baby Tees wheel.  You know, I can never get it to roll straight no matter what I try.  So I use my craft knife and cut carefully along the rubber seam, then peel the rubber right off the wheel.  Then I use it as a stamp!  Clever, isn't it?  And if you're really good with your craft knife, you could even cut the tees into each individual stamp, if you wish.

Anyways, this is such a cute stamp.  I really should use it more for baby cards.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Baby Tees (wheel), Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Summer Starfruit
Papers: Summer Starfruit, Patio Party DSP
Accessories: Summer Starfruit Stitched Satin ribbon, Scallop Oval punch, Oval punch

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...