Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Retiring Buddies

Can you believe most of what I used on this card is retiring?  Oh, I just want to cry!  I cannot stand the thought that the adorable Button Buddies is retiring already.  This is a super simple card.  I stamped the flower image from the set in 3 diferetn retiring colors, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, and More Mustard, and punched them out with the coordinating 1 1/4" Scallop Circle punch.  The sentiment is also from the retiring set, A Word for You.  Oh!  The card base is River Rock, which is also retiring.  I guess the only thing not retiring is the Framed Tulips embossing folder.  Which is quite a relief!

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Button Buddies, A Word for You
Ink: Baja Breeze, Bravo Burgundy, More Mustard
Papers: River Rock
Accessories: Framed Tulips embossing folder, Scallop Circle punch

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...