Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Sneak Peek! New with Old

I was able to sit down for a bit one morning this past weekend and make a couple of cards with some of my new stuff from the upcoming 2013-2014 SU Annual Catalog.  Have you got your copy yet?  If you don't have an established relationship with another demonstrator, CONTACT ME and I will send one out to you.

Today's card is a mix of retiring paper/color with new.  This card's layout is from clean&simple.  Recognize the flower?  It's the Flower Trim from the Spring Catalog.  I just smushed it into the inkpad. The color was very dark at first, but then overnight it dried much lighter.  Just FYI.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Label Love (NEW!)
Ink: Lucky Limeade
Papers: Island Indigo, Tea for Two DSP, Gingham Garden DSP (NEW!)
Accessories: Flower Trim, Artisan Label punch (NEW!), Finishing Touches Edgelits

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...