Monday, March 26, 2012

Twitterpated Cards

This is the last week of Sale-a-Bration!  There is still time to place your qualifying order for free products.  Contact ME ASAP, if you would like to place an order!

Today's card is CASE'd from Qbee.
I love how simple this card is to put together!  I used Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding Ribbon.  I also used the Adorning Accents Edgelit die for the scallops.  I personally LOVE using this particular Edgelit.  Why?  Because it's faster than using the scallop punch! :)  I decided to punch little holes in each scallop to create just a bit of interest.  Then, the card was finished up by using the uber-versatile Sincere Salutations stamp set.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Sincere Salutations
Ink: Basic Gray
Papers: Pear Pizzazz, Basic Gray, Twitterpated DSP
Accessories: Adorning Accents Edgelit, Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding ribbon, paper piercer

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...