Today's project is a super simple one! If you can sew a straight-ish line, you're in business! Actually, you could even handstitch this, since it's not a big project.
Please let me know if you need further instructions on making this tote. It really is easy.
- You need a total of 10 pieces of scallop sqaures.
- I put pieces of batting between the squares and secured by sewing an X across each pair. You've now created the panels. You should now have 5 of these.
- Then, I sewed up the sides, leaving the last (4th) side open.
- Sew the top closed. I stopped between each side, but you can also just sew straight across all four. REMEMBER to insert your handle/ribbons on either sides 1 & 3 or sides 2 & 4. I would pin these in place BEFORE you start to sew up all the tops.
- Sew the bottom panel onto all four side panels.
- Sew up the last side panel.
- Embellish as desired.
What do you think? It's a cute little thing, huh? You can definitely carry some inkpads, dimensionals, Tombow in it. Or you can just fill it with treats like I did. :) Hope you enjoyed this little cutie. Please let me know what you think!