Monday, March 19, 2012

Language of Friendship Week #1

In honor of you being able to earn Language of Friendship stamp set for free during Sale-a-Bration, I thought I'd make a few cards with it.
This card is a CASE from Pretty Impact.  Isn't this beautiful?  Have you forgotten about this DSP already?  It's Paisley Petals.  I really like this DSP, because I think some of the patterns are very elegant.  If you join my team by end of the month, you can pick this one as one of the free packs of DSP you will get for the rest of the year!  Plus the Starter Kit is discounted through end of March.  If you've been thinking about joining, now is the time!  Contact Me for further details.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Language of Friendship
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Mellow Moss (retired)
Papers: Bravo Burgundy, Mellow Moss (retired), Paisley Petals DSP
Accessories: Two-Step Bird punch, Scallop Trim edge punch, Crochet Trim ribbon, Antique Brad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...