Friday, March 23, 2012

Fabric Friday - Tote

Today's Fabric Friday project is a tote that I saw online.  I was a bit confused (quite a bit, actually) as to how to face the fabric once they get together.  Anyways, I guess sometimes things are easier when you just do it!  And this is how it turned out.
This is the Sweet Stitches fabric.  You know what else is really cool using Stampin' Up!'s fabric?  There's coordinating buttons!  I decided to pretty up the handle by first stitching through the center to make it a bit gathered.  Then I sewed on the coordinating buttons in: Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight and Riding Hood Red.
This is a perfect size tote to carry my card samples to workshops.  Now I've gotta go make more cards to fill it up!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so pretty Annie Lee.Hugs Elaine

nanci said...

Cute Annie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...