Friday, February 17, 2012

Romance Week #4

Sorry about the lack of post yesterday.  I just didn't get it together early enough.  Here's another card showcasing Bordering on Romance.
I wanted to try out the coordinating stamp that goes with the edgelit.  So this was what I made.  If you enlarged the picture, you would probably see that the dots on the right kind of trailed off.  That's not the stamp's fault, it was me.  I don't have a block long enough for this stamp, and didn't notice that the edge fell out of the width of my block.  Next time I use it, I would probably just use a little Dotto on my Big Shot cutting plate.  It's my go-to "block" for big or long clear-mount stamps.   Hey, a stamper's gotta do with what she's got!

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Bordering on Romance, Sincere Salutations (sentiment)
Ink: Blushing Bride, Riding Hood Red
Papers: Baja Breeze, Island Indigo, Riding Hood Red, Twitterpated DSP
Accessories: Labels Framelits, Adorning Accents edgelit, Riding Hood Red Ruffled Satin ribbon, Eyelet Border punch
Item #125482 Clear-Mount $21.95
Item #125480 Wood-Mount $27.95

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...