Monday, February 27, 2012

Elizabethan Birthday

Isn't this card sweet?  I honestly don't remember if I CASE'd it from anyone.  If anyone knows, please tell me!  The embossing folder used here is a freebie that you can earn with a $50 order during Sale-a-Bration.  The birthday presents image is from Hostess Set, Happiest Birthday Greetings.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Elizabeth, Happiest Birthday Wishes
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Basic Gray
Papers: Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla, Twitterpated DSP
Accessories: Designer Frames embossing folder, Extra Large Oval punch, Blushing Bride Satin Ruffle ribbon, Stampin' Write markers (Pear Pizzazz, Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze)

You know what's happening later this week on Thursday, March 2nd?

I can't wait to show you what I've got!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...