Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Foldable Tool Caddy

I am having a love affair with my sewing machine.  This is like a brand new world of wonder to me!  This was my second sewing project that I've ever done.  This is a Foldable Tool Caddy.  Isn't it cute?  The tutorial is from an Aussie demo, named Tanya Bell.  You can find her blogpost about it HERE.  If you want the tutorial, it was only $2AUS (Paypal charged me $2.19USD).  Just click on Email Me to send a message to Tanya, and tell her I sent you!

You know what I've noticed with my new onset of sewing fever?  I {heart} SU fabric!  They're of a nice size (Fat Quarters, whatever that means. LOL), and I don't have to wade through the thousands of bolts of fabric in the store trying to pick a pattern and material.  I just go straight to my trusty SU fabric and know that everything coordinates!  How awesome is that?!  Seriously, I was so overwhelmed at the store the other day, I literally had to walk out before anxiety set in.

So any of you out there in blogland have any suggestions for simple sewing projects, please send it my way!  I would really appreciate it!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...