Friday, February 3, 2012

Birthday Cupcake

Today's card is CASE'd from Georgeann.  I don't have the shaker frame, so I adapted it to what I have.  I  haven't played with my cupcakes for awhile, so I took it out.  I mean, what birthday card making session would be complete without cupcakes, right?  The birthday greeting is a stamp from the Hostess set, Happiest Birthday Wishes.  Here is one reason why I absolutely love Clear-mounted stamps.  I could see through my clear block to see exactly where the greeting would line up.
My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Create a Cupcake, Happiest Birthday Wishes
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Lucky Limeade, Crumb Cake
Papers: Tempting Turquoise, Lucky Limeade, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Square Lattice emobssing folder, Scallop border punch, Build a Cupcake punch, Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/8" Circle punch, Itty Bitty Punch pack, Basic Rhinestone
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...