Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Romance Week #2

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today's card is CASE'd from Cindy.
Isn't this so soft and feminine?  I just love the Ruffled Satin ribbon.  Oh, it feels so nice and soft.  I swear sometimes I just want to keep stroking it.  LOL.  I used the Adorning Accents edgelit for the scallops below the ribbon.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Bordering on Romance, Upsy Daisy (sentiment)
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Basic Gray
Papers: Blushing Bride, Riding Hood Red, Twitterpated DSP
Accessories: Antique Brads, Adorning Accents edgelit, Blushing Bride Ruffled Satin ribbon, Blender Pen, Basic Rhinestones
Item #125482 Clear-Mount $21.95
Item #125480 Wood-Mount $27.95

1 comment:

XxJULESxX said...

wow it's so beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...