Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Birthday Flowers

This card is CASE'd from Angela.  Love how simple this card is to make.  I didn't have the stamp set she used, but I have the cutey-patootey Button Buddies.  I love how the flower in this set matches up with our Scallop Circle punch.  Makes card making a breeze! :)  The only thing I would change on this card is to stamp the sentiment in Early Espresso, like Angela did.  I didn't look at her card closely enough to realize what she did.  My sentiment is just a bit faint using Crumb Cake.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Button Buddies, Happiest Birthday Wishes
Ink: Calypso Coral, Tempting Turquoise, Lucky Limeade, Crumb Cake
Papers: Crumb Cake
Accessories: Framed Tulips emobssing folder, Scallop Circle punch, Designer Button, Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad pack

3 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

wow it's gorgeous, simple design but so striking!!

Pam Steckman said...

Love! I will be CASE'ing

Pam Steckman said...

I just CASE'd it and it came out awesome! Thanks for the inspiration Annie! :) I did add a Pam twist with a large pearl on the middle button.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...