Friday, January 13, 2012

Holiday Buddies

I forgot to share these cards earlier.  I had originally set out to CASE Krystal's card.  However, one thing led to another, this is what mine ended up looking like.  I actually really love these cards.  I was able to quickly assemble 20 of these under 90min, including paper cutting time.  I think that's pretty good!  These cards were easy to make, especially with the Northern Flurries embossing folder.  I added glitter glue on top of the snowflakes.  Oh, I also love tearing the cardstock. LOL.

If you didn't get a chance to send out holiday cards last month, you can still make this for a winter greeting card.  Highly versatile.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Button Buddies, Four the Holidays
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Wild Wasabi
Papers: Riding Hood Red, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Northern Flurries embossing folder, Wide Oval punch, Scalloped Oval punch, Dazzling Details

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...