Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Garden Birthday

Today's card is a CASE of The Paper Pixie.  But I saw her card on Lori Schuch's blog.  Her card uses the Fun Flowers die, which I don't have... yet.  So I used a non-SU daisy die as a substitute.  Especially because I have a ton of these cut outs for a project a few months ago that wasn't meant to be.  Anyways, isn't this card lovely?  Super easy to assemble.  And I think you should be able to mail this card for just one First Class stamp.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): On Your Birthday
Ink: Melon Mambo, Pacific Point
Papers: Daffodil Delight, Beyond the Garden DSP
Accessories: Scallop edge border punch, Ice Cream Parlor button (retired), daisy die (non-SU)

Make sure you check out my offerings of Clubs, etc. for Sale-a-Bration.  See Details HERE.

1 comment:

Pam Steckman said...

OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card Annie! Awesome job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...