Monday, January 9, 2012

Digital Birthday

Today's card is inspired by Patty.  I've seen several cards that uses the Hello Doily big stamp as background.  Much to my delight, this stamp is available as a digital stamp!  As I was playing with My Digital Studio and trying to CASE Patty's card, I realized I didn't have a current flower set that is like what Patty used.  I then went through the Idea Book & Catalog and realized that Fabulous Florets is available as a digital stamp brush set.  It had been on my wish list that I totally forgot about.  Oops.  :)  Anyways, I quickly purchased it and downloaded it into my computer, and put this together.  I was able to put together 12 cards in a very short time.  I love using MDS!  The only thing that's stamped is the Birthday greeting.

Bonus: this card mails flat, because Seam Binding Ribbon is so thin!  Woo-hoo!  Only a regular First Class stamp is required.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Hello Doily (MDS), Fabulous Florets (MDS), Sincere Salutations
Ink: Crumb Cake, Pacific Point, Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz
Papers: Melon Mambo
Accessories: Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding ribbon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...