Monday, January 23, 2012

Elegant Birthday

Sale-a-Bration starts tomorrow!  Are you as excited as I am to earn FREE products with our orders???  I can't wait!

Today's card is a total CASE from a swap card found on Linda's blog.
As a demonstrator, we were able to qualify for FREE Sale-a-Bration-exclusive products during our pre-order about a month ago.  I only placed enough to qualify for one item at that time, and I wanted to get the biggest bang for my buck.  I got the One Big Sale-a-Bration CD.  Why, you ask?  Well, it contains ALL the Sale-a-Bration-exclusive stamp sets (there are 5 of them), 12 DSPs, 6 ribbons and 5 brads on it.  I am using mainly the stamp images and DSPs from the CD, until I can actually physically earn them.  Which is starting TOMORROW!

Anyways, I used My Digital Studio, sized down the images from Elementary Elegance stamp brush set to my liking.  Modified the colors of the images.  Then print, using our Whisper White.  After it comes out of the printer, I just cut around the big frame, punched out the sentiment, and the card was done.  Seriously, this took less than 5 minutes.  It was so fast, I didn't know what to do with myself with the 30min I allotted myself to play. :)

If you have any questions regarding Sale-a-Bration or My Digital Studio, feel free to Contact Me!  Or, if you're ready to order your wishlist and earn your FREE products, go to MY STORE starting on 1/24/12!

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Elementary Elegance (MDS)
Ink: Basic Gray, Riding Hood Red, Blushing Bride
Papers: Twitterpated DSP
Accessories: Curly Label punch, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Blushing Bride 3/8" Pleated Satin ribbon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...