Sunday, December 25, 2011

Welcome Christmas

Merry Christmas, everyone!
I'm sure this card was a CASE from somebody out there in cyberspace.  I apologize for my old brain not working well anymore.  Have you gotten your Stocking Builder punch yet?  If you haven't and it's not one of your holiday presents, you might want to RUN to MY STORE and order this.  Why?  Because it's retiring as soon as current supply of these punches sell out!

This card was one of my favorites this season.  I love the simple elegance of this.  Plus, using Silver Glimmer paper adds quite a bit of shimmer to this card.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Stitched Stocking, Heard from the Heart
Ink: Real Red
Papers: Real Red, Silver Glimmer paper
Accessories: Framed Tulips embossing folder, Stocking Builder punch, Early Espresso Baker's Twine

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...