Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Bird for the Holidays

Wow, is it possible that Christmas is just a few days away???  Having gone on vacation between the holidays and came back to nurse 2 very sick children for the last weeks has made this holiday season a bit blurry for me.  Nevertheless, I have yet another holiday card for you.
This card is quite simple to make, using the Two-Step Bird punch.  I'm sure I CASE'd this from someone, but I can't find it now.  I know I changed the ribbon a bit, but punching the bird out of Glimmer Paper was inspired by "anonymous."  Anyways, the most important thing to remember, is to stamp the sentiment BEFORE embossing.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Four the Holidays
Ink: Real Red
Papers: Red Glimmer paper, Real Red, Old Olive
Accessories: Two-Step Bird punch, Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder, Glimmer Brad, Real Red wide stripe ribbon (retired), corner punch

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...