Friday, December 23, 2011

Perfectly Punched Holiday

Inspired by Belinda.  This was my first version.  I liked the ribbon tails.  But then I decided against this design, as I used too much tape for each portion of the ribbon here.

Next, I decided to go simple, and just have a piece of ribbon across.
Something still was amiss.  Last version before send-off.  I rounded the corners and used Cherry Cobbler Dotted Scallop ribbon that I got from the Online Extravaganza in November.  I also popped up the center of the image and backed with Red Glimmer paper.  You might need to click on the photo and zoom in to see it.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Perfect Punches
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Papers: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder, Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/8" Circle punch, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding ribbon, Cherry Cobbler Dotted Scallop ribbon, corner rounder punch

1 comment:

Belinda/Stampinbuzz said...

Thanks for the mention Annie! I love all three versions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...