Friday, December 16, 2011

Joyful Motifs

I can't figure out whether I CASE'd this from someone... I know for sure I saw the Baroque Motif with something hanging off it somewhere.  I just can't find it now.  So if anyone knows that I did CASE this from somebody, please let me know!

I tried Dazzling Details then Crystal Effects in the O in "Joy."  Except as it was drying, I accidentally touched it.  That's why it looks a bit smeared, because it is!

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Baroque Motifs, Word Play
Ink: Island Indigo
Papers: Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight, Letters to Santa DSP
Accessories: Houndstooth embossing folder, Scallop Trim border punch, Tasteful Trim die, Dazzling Details, Crystal Effects

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...