It's time for another All Things Stampin' Up! Blog Hop! This time we have the whole crew! You may have come from Shellie's blog. Welcome to those of you who are new to here. The theme this month is All About December Holidays. I decided to use the Petal Cone die, and show you a couple of different projects with it.
Oh, you probably want to know how I made the little punch thing in the middle. It's done with the Decorative Label punch. I'll do a pictorial for you tomorrow. :)
This cute little thing can be a multi-tasker, especially when you are having guests over for the holidays. You can use it as a place card first. Then as your guests are finished with the fabulous meal you have served, they can take the tree and open from the bottom to find treats inside! Yup, just fill the cone with some more yummies and close the half circle flaps.
The second thing I made for this Hop is a treat holder. I cut just one piece from the Petal Cone die. Glued the side flap down. And cut a scalloped half circle with card stock from the same die. I also embossed the cardstock with Northern Flurries embossing folder. 'Cause, you know, plain cardstock is just, well, so boring! LOL.
My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): NONE!
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Letters to Santa DSP
Accessories: Petal Cone die, Decorative Label punch, Simply Scored, 1" circle punch, Northern Frost strip die, Northern Flurries embossing folder, Riding Hood Red 3/8" taffeta ribbon
There you have it! I hope that was an enjoyable stop for ya. Next stop is the fabulous Pam with her projects. You can go to her by click on the Next Blog button below.
Blog Hop Participants:1. Shellie Hepner Grindy http://www.creativeeclectica.com
2. Annie Lee http://lovemecard.blogspot.com <----You are here
3. Pam Steckman http://stampininthesun77.blogspot.com
4. Nancy Berg http://ladystampsalot.blogspot.com
5. Anji Pearson-Clements http://www.alteredscraps.com
6. Rose Villarreal Castillo http://www.stampwithrose.blogspot.com
7. Tonya L Ball http://www.stampinwithtonya.blogspot.com
8. Chelsea Malouf http://a-chelsea-morning.blogspot.com
9. Jenn Van Wart www.beachsidestampers.com
10. Dawn Snowangel http://dawnscreativechalet.blogspot.com
11. Erin Bradley-Hindman www.erinbh.typepad.com