Monday, December 12, 2011

Holiday Trees

CASE'd from Angie Leach.  I took her advice and stamped with a darker ink than the cardstock for each of the trees.  Each tree requires 3 punches to put together.  Just fold each piece in half and glue together.  I hand cut the trunk.  I didn't measure.  I suppose you could also use the trunk that comes with the Pennant Parade stamp set, but I was too lazy to line up and stamp.  :)

Sorry for the lack of posts last week.  We were on vacation.  We came back with the baby being sick and needy.  Then I got food poisoning really badly.  Oy, at least I've slowly recovered.  The baby is still sick, though.  My poor boy.
My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Pennant Parade
Ink: Always Artichoke, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point
Papers: Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Calypso Coral Ruffled Ribbon, Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder, Basic Rhinestones, Petite Pennant punch, Decorative Label punch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this card. Maybe I can so something similar without the stamp and punch. TFS Stamps4funGin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...