Thursday, September 2, 2010

Kid Birthdays #2

Just realized there's a bunch of children's birthdays coming up in September. I just love these cards. They're so easy to make. I changed up the dimension a little bit, so that I could make 2 cards out of one piece of 12x12. I also managed to use up a whole piece of pattern paper, one piece of colored cardstock, and two pieces of the white. Love my Fox and Friends animals.
I used my Cricut to cut my circles and the number for the age of the child. Thank goodness for the Cricut, because I just can't imagine having to buy the same shape (circle, in this case) punch in different sizes.
I bought the Around and About Sentiments from PapertreyInk. That's what's inside the circle. Isn't it cute? I put the child's age inside the circle. I wish I had thought of this earlier when I did the other cards. Oh, these sea creatures are from Look Who's Turning from Stampin' Up.
Here's a close up of that circle with sentiment and flower. I didn't play with this set when I got it. But now that I've looked at it a little more, I am going to use it a lot!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...