Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wedding

Once again, the wedding season is upon us. I don't personally have to give these out too often. However, my mother, the social butterfly, seems to be invited to a wedding at least once a month. So, per her request, I made some wedding cards for her to give out. Here is couple of versions.

The bride's dress is popped up by stamping twice and cutting out. It's embellished with a little bling. The white cardstock in the second card is run through the Big Shot for some visual effect. The sentiments are from SU's Well Scripted (Congratulations), Happy Moments (for you), Whimsical Words (Happiness Always) and Heard from the Heart (Wishes).

1 comment:

Az Scrappin Sisters said...

What kind of a card or mini album is the first card? I do love the bride dress popped up..

Could you tell me more about it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...