Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Shutter Card

An acquaintance has graciously given me a whole bunch of colored envelopes. I decided she needed to have a really special Thank You card from me. I love how the Tri-Shutter cards look. They're super easy to make. But do take quite awhile to embellish (well, if you had no idea what you wanted to do, then it'll take 2 days, like it did me. Ha!).

This is how it looks when it opens. Isn't it cool? You can see the tutorial here. My original inspiration was from Karen at Inky Images. Then more recently, this one by Adorable Annagrams.

Remember this pattern paper? I just absolutely LOVE this paper. It's got such great colors and fun pattern. I'll be so sad when I use up the two sheets that come in the paper pack. Maybe I'll have to create something with it and hang it on my wall. Hahaha. Anyways, the skunk was cut using Create a Critter by Cricut. The stamped sheep and the sentiment on top are from SU's Pun Fun stamp set.

1 comment:

J+Di Di said...

Very cute!! Simon still loves playing with the 3D card that you sent him.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...