Saturday, June 12, 2010

Pun Fun - More

Here's those cards in more detail. The first one, the brown cardstock has the big wheel with Versamark. The cat's tail has a little flower sticker on it. The hippo's balloon and bowtie have the crystal glaze on them. I stamped the Sheep twice and cut out the little arm with heart to pop it up.

The second card, the mouse's flower is a cut out from something else and I used a silver brad to attach it to the stamped image. The sheep's heart again is poped up and the elephant's balloon and bowtie have crystal glaze.

I love how this last card turned out. I used the Big Shot on the brown cardstock for some embossing and texture. I put glitter on the coffee and different parts of the coffee cup. Lastly I put crystal glaze on the hearts.

For all these cards I stamped the front of the envelop with a little image, then I ran the envelop flap thru the Big Shot and used the big wheel on the bottom of the back of the envelop. Now that I'm looking at it, it might be too busy. Sorry I don't have a picture of it.... too lazy to do it now. But maybe next time I'll just do one effect or the other, not both.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...