Monday, June 21, 2010

Critters

I made this card inspired by Laurie Zoellmer. I used SU's Fox and Friends stamp set. I decided to color the animals and add some dimensions with the pearl and bling. However, I decided I just wasn't too happy with it. So I made another one.

This one was made using the Cute Critters stamp set from SU a few years back. Looks like it was a Sale-A-Bration set. Anyways, I popped the critters up using pop dots and the sentiment is flat on the cardstock base. I colored using a really fancy tool called the Q-Tip. I rubbed the Q-Tip on the ink pad and dabbed it on paper. I'm surprised at how this looks. It actually looks like chalk! I totally dig this. Don't be surprised to see this technique on future cards!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...