Monday, June 28, 2010

Easel Card - New Home

Lately, it seems I can't make enough of New Home cards. New neighbors, family and friends moving to new abodes. So this will not be the last time you'll see me make New Home cards. I found this fun pack of papers at Joann's at clearance. It's just perfect for these cards.

For this particular card, I made it into an Easel Card. See tutorial here. You see from the second picture how the card stands from the side.

This card felt just way too simple. So I decided to add the ribbon. Now, I think I should have gone with the less is more look. Oh well. The ribbon is now glued on.

Oh, and you can't see this very well, but the NEW HOME stamp is stamped on an oval, popped up on a scallop oval.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...