Friday, November 30, 2012

Ornament Flurries

For the holidays, I just love using Northern Flurry embossing folder.  I keep trying to do something different with each card that uses this folder.  This time, I used the Holiday Ornament Framelit and backed the opening with a piece of DSP from Festival of Prints stack.  I topped it off with a piece of Champagne Glimmer paper cut using Labels Framelit, and rough handcut of the sentiment on top.  I also popped the Island Indigo piece up with Dimensionals.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Greetings of the Season
Ink: Island Indigo
Papers: Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Festival of Prints DSP Stack, Champagne Glimmer paper
Accessories: Northern Flurry embossing folder, Holiday Ornament framelit, Labels framelit, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...