This month the theme is Thanksgiving/Thankful-related. I am so very thankful for the wonderful friendships I have developed since joining Stampin' Up! 2 years ago. It has made crafting so much fun! One of these wonderful friendships is with someone who shares my last name. I have never met her, but enjoy her talent very much. You may have heard me mention her before. She is June Lee, of JuneLee Handmade. June has graciously made me a card for this month's Hop.
Isn't this card GOH-JUSS? It's so super sparkly everywhere! Isn't it great to start the season with?
This next project is something we made at the Tacoma Regionals in late September. It is the perfect little Hostess Gift for the season. It is made using the Two-Tags die and Fancy Flower punch.
Blog Hop Participants:
- Shellie G. of Creative Electica
- Annie L. of Love Me Cards
- Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun!
- Nancy B. of Lady Stamps-A-Lot
- Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
- Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
- Patricia T. of Sunnyone Stampin'
- Pamela W. of Stinky Tofu
- Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
- Nancy B of Momma B Stampin'
- Terry B of Goin' Over the Edge