Monday, November 5, 2012

Shadowy Blossoms

Good morning, everyone!  Isn't this such a beautiful eye candy?  I've loved this card since I first laid my eyes on the original, made by AnnMarie.  I had to wait until I finally ordered the Blossom Party die.  And I'm so glad I did, too!  Because this card is actually a cinch to make with this die.  I put 4 different color cardstock together.  Put it on the die at the same time and ran through the Big Shot once.  How easy was that?!
Here's a view of looking from the top of the card.  This is called a "Shadow Box Card."  You can find the instruction HERE.  Essentially, you take 2 pieces of cardstock, regular card size (A2).  You score the short sides at 1/2" and 1".  I used a 2 1/2" circle punch for the cut out.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Family Reunion
Ink: Summer Starfruit
Papers: Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Raspeberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Wisteria Wonder, Gumball Green
Accessories: Blossom Party die, Two-Step Bird punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Basic Pearls, In-Color Dahlias

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...