Monday, December 3, 2012

Cheerful Peace

OMG, it's DECEMBER!!!  Seriously, where did all the time go?  Today's card is mostly a CASE of Leena's card.  I don't know if I was tired when I was making this card, or my mojo was missing at the time or something, I could not cut my DSP to a satisfactory size.  I wasted probably a half piece trying to make this card.  So to keep you from having to experience this agony, I have taken out my ruler and will give you the actual dimensions below.

The bigger piece of DSP behind measures 2 1/2" x 4".  The layer behind is 2 3/4" x 4 1/2".
The smaller piece of DSP in the front measures 1" x 4".  The layer behind is 1 1/4" x 4 1/2".

Hope that spares you from some angst. :D

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Tags 'til Christmas, Greetings of the Season
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade
Papers: Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade, Red Glimmer Paper, Be of Good Cheer DSP
Accessories: Fancy Fan embossing folder, Decorative Label punch, Ornament punch, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...