This month's theme is Holiday. This is what I made.
HERE. I'll write up what I did in the next couple of days. I took pictures, but need to make it coherent for you to follow. :)
Personally, I love hot cocoa, especially during winter time. So I thought making a small giftbox that fits the cocoa packets is the perfect little gift for a neighbor or a good friend. I coupled it with a 4"x4" card.
My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Scentsational Bundle
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Papers: Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Be of Good Cheer DSP
Accessories: Simply Scored, 1" circle punch, Scentsational framelits
P.S. Thanks to Jennifer, who let me use her stamps and framelit for this project! :)
Hope you liked this project. Please continue to the next blog with Pam.
Blog Hop Participants:
- Shellie G. of Creative Electica
- Annie L. of Love Me Cards
- Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun!
- Nancy B. of Lady Stamps-A-Lot
- Rose C. of Stamp with Rose
- Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
- Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
- Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
- Terry B of Goin' Over the Edge
- Justin K of JK Cards
- Heidi B of Stuck on Stampin'
- Jennifer B of NW Stamper