I decided to make a masculine card for graduation for this month's Hop. This is a set called, Need for Speed. It's perfect for guy cards. The DSP is from Summer Smooches. I used the Pennant punch to make my flag ends. This tip is from Jennifer of NW Stamper.
HERE. Simply ingenious.
My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Need for Speed
Ink: Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turqoise, Real Red
Papers: Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turqoise, Real Red
Blog Hop Participants:
- Annie L. of Love Me Cards
- Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun!
- Rose C. of Stamp with Rose
- Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
- Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
- Patricia T. of Sunnyone Stampin'
- Heather W. of Heather's Stampin' Blog
- Linda O. of Stamp at Linda's
- Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
- Pam S. of Sunny Girl Scraps
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim