Friday, June 1, 2012

Fabric Friday - Card Tote

I would like to share a super cute Card Tote today.
I saw this on LeeAnn's blog.  Isn't she so smart?  This is taking my favorite, Scallop Square die, and make the fabric cuts into rectangles!  How brilliant is this???  Just a caution, make sure you note where you wish to fold the fabric or which scallop you are folding on.  And, uh, don't be having instant message chats with people while rolling the Big Shot.  Just sayin'. ;)

The new 2012-2013 Annual Catalog kicks off today!!!!  Do you have your wish list ready?  Would you like to join a share for ribbons, accessories, and/or papers?  If you do, check out my Shares page.  I am now filling 2nd and 3rd rounds of shares.  As soon as the shares are filled, I will invoice you.  Please pay ASAP, so I can place the orders for you!  Any questions, just email me!

I am off to place my order and the 1st round of share orders.  Check back later for projects made with brand new products!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love all your fabric projects! I have to do one for a class, I have to! Thanks again for helping me out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...