Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Thank You for Teachers

As the school year draws to an end, this is what I made for my daughter's teachers.  This is CASE'd from Holly.  When I was making this (um... the day before they were given out... ahem), I could not find my Woodgrain background stamp.  So I didn't copy Holly's card exactly.   In any case, the apple is made from the now-retired Round Tab punch.  Oh, the sadness of it. *sniff, sniff*  The seeds are from the also-retired Triple Blossoms punch.  The Pencil is made from using Word Window punch.  I cut the letters using my electronic cutter, only because I don't have any alphabet dies for the Big Shot.  Would have been easier than to tinker with sizes and fonts on the electronic machine and wasting a few sheets of paper in the process.
 This is an Easel Card turned on the side.  I simply put a gift card on the inside of the card.
To all my teacher friends and all the teachers out there... THANK YOU for teaching our children.  I don't know how you do it, but my child loves school, loves learning, and I am amazed at her progress in the last 9 months.  Can't wait to see what's in store for next year!

Have you seen all the promotions that Stampin' Up! has?  Check them out on my sidebar here -->.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...